What Should You Know About IT in Small Business Today? written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jon Schram, founder of The Purple Guys Stress Free IT for small business.
As President of The Purple Guys, Jon Schram is responsible for Strategic Management and the growth of the company. With over 25 years of Business and IT experience, he understands the business of business. Having built three successful startups, Jon Schram knows how to leverage technology to support growth. He believes that technology is a tool to be used strategically.
Questions I ask Jon Schram:
- What’s a typical engagement look like in Managed IT?
- What are some big changes in the IT world as it relates to small businesses?
- What’s the innovative difference you’ve owned at Purple Guys?
- What’s your opportunity with the transition to remote work?
- Should we be using a VPN?
- What’s been your most successful marketing element at The Purple Guys?
More about Jon Schram:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .store.
Have you ever tried to find a domain name and been given the message, “Sorry, that domain name is already taken!”? You are not alone! But with .store, a new domain extension for eCommerce and online stores, you will get the domain you want!
What’s more, www.yourbusinessname.store, instantly tells people your website is a “store” and lets your brand do the marketing for you! So, go ahead
and get the perfect, memorable website URL for your online store at www.get.store.