Knowing What to Fix Next in Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Mike Michalowicz
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with entrepreneur, author, and speaker Mike Michalowicz.
Michalowicz founded and sold two multi-million dollar businesses before his 35th birthday. As an entrepreneur himself, he’s passionate about supporting others on their entrepreneurial journey. He’s dedicated his life to unearthing and sharing entrepreneurial strategies with business owners everywhere.
Along the way, he’s created the Profit First method, which is used by thousands of companies to drive profit, and Clockwork, which helps businesses run more efficiently.
Today, he stops by to discuss his latest method and accompanying book Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business. So many leaders and entrepreneurs struggle to identify the real problems within their organizations. This method helps them hone in on their most pressing business issues, address those first, and go on to secure steady growth for their company.
Questions I ask Mike Michalowicz:
- You’ve built whole consultant networks around your books. How does that work?
- What do the results look like for businesses that take a profit-first approach?
- Where does Fix This Next fit into the broader ecosystem of your work?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the concept of Parkinson’s Law says, and what it has to do with how your business handles finances.
- Why it takes more information for us to be able to tap into the five levels of needs for our business.
- How the hierarchy of business can help you avoid desperate moves and get deliberate in what you’re doing next.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Mike Michalowicz:
- Learn more about Mike Michalowicz
- Order your copy of Fix This Next
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
Want to learn more? Head to Klaviyo.com/ducttape to schedule a demo.