Tips on How to Stay Top of Mind written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with John Hall
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is John Hall. John is the CEO and co-founder of Influence & Co. and the author of Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You. He and I discuss the world of content and how it is still the future of marketing.
In five years, Hall has grown Influence & Co. into one of the largest providers of high-quality expert content to more than 1,000 of the world’s top publications. Under John’s leadership, Influence & Co. was ranked No. 72 on Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America” list in 2014 and was named Empact’s “Best Marketing and Advertising Company of 2014” at the United Nations. Influence & Co. was also recently mentioned in Inc. as the No. 1 company dominating content marketing. Hall was recently recognized as a “must-see” and one of the most authentic speakers in Forbes.
Questions I ask John Hall:
- How do you think about content for each of the steps of the journey?
- How are you seeing people using content to build trust?
- What is content triggering?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the relationship is between content and context
- How to get content in front of the right people at the right time
- How to use content to boost referrals
Key takeaways from the episode and more about John Hall:
- Learn more about Influence & Co.
- Buy Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email email@example.com.