How to Create Meaningful Business Communication written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Fred Dust
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Fred Dust the former senior partner for the design firm IDEO founder of Making Conversation, a designer, author, educator, consultant, trustee, and advisor to social and business leaders.
His latest book Making Conversation: Seven Essential Elements of Meaningful Communication is the topic of today’s podcast.
Questions I ask Fred Dust
- Designing conversations – how does one become such a designer?
- What did the art of conversation play in the development of species and culture?
- Have we lost the art of being able to write a letter?
- Is 2020 causing us to want more?
- Why is meaningful conversation so hard?
- What do you want people to do once they’ve read your book?
- The 7Cs is a core element to your book – what are the 7Cs?
- Creative listening – I’ve found this the hardest – why?
- How does digital communication get in the way?
More About Fred Dust:
- For more about Fred Dust and Making Conversation visit makingconversation.com
Love the Duct Tape Podcast? Give us a review!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by WPBoost.
Your website is the hub of your business. If your website loads slowly visitors will not tolerate that and neither will Google. How fast your website loads has become increasingly important to your rank. If you want to find out if you have an issue with this or how to fix this check out wpboost.net.
WPBoost has a special offer for the Duct Tape Marketing audience the first 10 companies that fill out the contact form at the bottom of the home page and include #ducttape and their own website address in their message details will get a free speed audit.