How to Build a Stronger Workplace written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Brandon Miller
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Brandon Miller, CEO of 34 Strong, an organization that helps leaders and leadership teams build stronger workplaces.
Questions I ask Brandon Miller:
- How do you partner with CliftonStrength by Gallup?
- Do these titles put people in boxes?
- How does StrengthFinding help teams?
- Do you find that they can be a little limiting if used wrong?
- Does simply talking about how to communicate bring benefit?
- From a leader’s standpoint, what is the hardest thing about going remote?
- Do you ever find out people are in the wrong role after this assessment?
More About Brandon Miller:
- For more about Incredible Parent
- For more about 34 Strong
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.