In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing the final part of a five-episode solo show series where I’m covering one of my favorite topics: referrals. You can catch the first episode, second episode, third episode, and fourth episode of the Referral Generation series here.
I’m doing a series on Referral Generation where I’m presenting what I’m calling the seven grades of referral fuel.
In the first episode of the series, I introduce all seven approaches. In the second episode, I dive into why you should have referral offers for every client and what those offers should look like. In the third episode, I share why there’s immense value in working with partners who also serve your existing clients and why leveraging your internal team for referral generation is essential. In the fourth episode, I talk about one of the most powerful forms of lead generation your business can build: strategic partnerships.
In this episode, I’m wrapping up this referral series and masterclass on referral generation. I cover the last two approaches that are particularly unique but have extremely potent potential: creating your own expert networking club and building a referral mastermind system.
Topics I cover:
- [1:38] The sixth approach is creating your own expert networking club
- [2:59] Where strategic partners can fit into this idea
- [3:25] An example success story from my newest book of how creating a networking group has worked extremely well for others
- [4:51] Why creating a group like this is a commitment and a long-term strategy – it takes time for this approach to flourish
- [7:43] The seventh approach is building a referral mastermind system
- [8:39] Creating a monthly referral training for your clients
- [9:26] Why this works particularly well if your clientele is B2B
- [10:04] Teaching others how to generate more referrals leads to more referrals for your business – the law of reciprocity just happens
Resources I mention:
- The first episode in this series: 7 Approaches To Help You Generate More Referrals
- The second episode in the series: 3 Types Of Referral Offers Every Business Needs
- The third episode in the series: Grow With Your Customers By Serving Their Ecosystem
- The fourth episode in the series: How To Build A Strategic Partner Network
- The Ultimate Marketing Engine: 5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth
- The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Sendinblue, an all-in-one digital marketing platform empowering small businesses to build stronger customer relationships through end-to-end digital marketing campaigns. We are here to support businesses successfully navigating their digital presence in order to strengthen their customer relationships
Sendinblue allows you to create captivating and personalized email campaigns, custom landing pages, signup forms, automated workflows, transactional messaging, CRM, and more. Duct Tape Marketing fans can click here to learn more about Sendinblue and sign up for a free trial! You can also use this promo code to get 50% off your first three months on either our lite or premium account!