What Small Businesses Need to Know About Google Ads written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with Kim Spalding, product leader and general manager of Ads for Small Business and Emerging Markets at Google.
Spalding has been a small business owner herself, having co-founded Seia Wine Cellars in 2001 and now brings that first-hand experience to Google, helping other entrepreneurs market their businesses effectively on the largest global search engine.
Spalding shares all of the ins and outs of advertising on what I affectionately refer to as “the Googleverse.” She encourages all business owners to take advantage of the Google for Small Business tool, which helps you create a marketing plan based on your individual needs, plus she shares insights about advertising trends and what’s next for certain essential Google advertising tools.
Questions I ask Kim Spalding:
- What are your favorite Google tools for small business that might be a little under the radar?
- Have you noticed any new and effective small business advertising trends?
- Will ads be incorporated into voice search in the future?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to make your Google My Business profile come alive for prospects and customers.
- What we can expect from Local Service Ads in the future.
- How Google views agencies in building out dashboards and products for them.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Kim Spalding:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.