How to Prepare to Sell Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Matt Watson
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Matt Watson. He has been a developer for over 15 years and is the founder and CEO of Stackify. He started the company to solve the biggest challenge he had at his first company, VinSolutions, which he sold for $150 million. He and I discuss how to get your business ready to sell.
Stackify provides the ultimate combination of tools for .NET & Java developers to monitor and troubleshoot their applications. They combine application performance monitoring (APM) with server monitoring, app metrics, advanced error tracking, and log management in a single, easy to use platform for developers.
Questions I ask Matt Watson:
- How do you attract clients today and how has it evolved?
- Were there things you did intentionally that made your business attractive to be sold?
- What were your key learnings from your first business that you could bring to your second?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How Watson got started with his first business
- How to stay close enough to customers to understand them
- How to get a business ready to sell
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Matt Watson:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Podcast Bookers. Podcasts are really hot, but you know what else is really hot? Appearing as a guest on one of the many podcasts out there. Being a guest on a podcast is a really great SEO tactic and brand building tactic. Podcast bookers can get you booked multiple times every month on auto-pilot. Check it out at podcastbookers.com.
Powered by WPeMatico