In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Itai Sadan. Iati is the Co-founder and CEO of Duda – a website development platform used by thousands of agencies around the world to build sites for their customers.
Duda started out with a simple idea and goal — to help small businesses boost their traffic with better mobile websites. But as they expanded their focus to responsive web design, they were able to grow into the all-in-one platform they are now.
Today, Duda serves thousands of agencies and has partnered with some of the biggest players in the industry. In this episode, I talk with founder Itai Sadan about the future of Duda and important web design concepts.
Questions I Ask Itai Sadan
- [0:52] Can you tell me about the name of your company and what inspired it?
- [5:14] What sets do to apart from that sort of sea of potential website builders?
- [7:30] If someone is comparing in terms of just apples to apples for the Duda platform itself and its competitors, are there hallmarks of Duda that you think help it stand out?
- [9:57] Is there an element of Dudas platform that has some of that extendability similarly to how WordPress is open source and allows people to develop around it?
- [11:33] What are the current trends you are seeing a lot of when it comes to design in some of the newer sites that your agencies are building?
- [15:59] Are you starting to attract pure ecommerce plays away from the bigger players like Squarespace?
- [16:54] Course building is another thing that has been growing for many years — is that an area you’re focusing on as well?
- [18:06] What categorically would you tell somebody you’re working on at Duda?
- [19:12] If a small business came to you or that was listening to this, is that somebody that you would serve, or would you send them actually on to one of your agency partners?
More About Itai Sadan
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Fiverr Business & Wix Partners.
Fiverr Business connects your team with expert freelancers and provides a powerful workspace to manage all your projects and budgets more efficiently. You get access to a curated catalog of top outsourced talent in 500+ categories – already vetted for quality and experience. You can create projects, approve budgets, and manage your freelancing activity in one workspace.
They help you need to succeed by providing you with designated Business Success Managers to help all your accounts match with the right talent for every task and make the most of each tool for success while providing priority customer support. Sign-up for Fiverr Business for free.
When your agency partners with Wix, you unlock an entire digital ecosystem for creating, managing, and growing your business online. So you can run your agency the way you’ve always wanted to. Get the full coding and design freedom to create anything your clients need along with the tools to manage and collaborate with your team seamlessly from anywhere.
And when it comes to growing your business — you can get matched with new leads every day, and earn revenue share for every website you create. They’ll all be backed by Wix’s industry-leading security and site performance. You’ll also have dedicated account managers on standby 24/7, so you can reach your goals and start setting new ones. Head over to Wix.com/Partners.