Today’s guest on the podcast is social media marketing expert Mike Stelzner. He is the CEO and founder of Social Media Examiner and the producer of one of the largest social media marketing conferences, Social Media Marketing World.
Stelzner has been immersed in the world of social media marketing for many years. And since it’s a space that’s constantly changing, I’ve invited him back onto the podcast to talk about some of the biggest shifts in social media for 2020.
Whether it’s Alexa skills and flash briefings or the potential impending fall of Instagram influencers, Stelzner has insights to share about all of the social trends that should be on your radar screen. If you’re using social as a channel to market your business (and you should be!) this episode is a must-listen.
Questions I ask Mike Stelzner:
- What are your overarching social media trends for 2020?
- Are people fatigued with social media?
- What’s going on with influencers?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Where Stelzner sees Instagram Stories fitting in for small business marketers.
- Why all businesses need to pay attention to long-form video content.
- The value of investing in community development.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Mike Stelzner:
- Learn more about Social Media Examiner
- Learn about the Social Media Marketing World Conference
- Check out the Social Media Marketing podcast
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto. Everyone loves payday, but loving a payroll provider? That’s a little weird. Still, small businesses across the country love running payroll with Gusto.
Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.