How to Lead for the Future with Co-Creation written by Jenna Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Keith Ferrazzi
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I speak with Founder and Chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight and best-selling author Keith Ferrazzi.
Keith Ferrazzi is recognized as a global thought leader in the relational and collaborative sciences. At Ferrazzi Greenlight, he works to identify behaviors that block global organizations from reaching their goals and to transform them by coaching new behaviors that increase growth and shareholder value.
A New York Times #1 best-selling author of Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone, Keith has written his latest work Leading without Authority: How the New Power of Co-Elevation can Breakdown Silos, Transform Teams, and Reinvent Collaboration.
Questions I ask Keith Ferrazzi:
- This idea of co-elevating runs counter to climbing the corporate ladder. Unfortunately, the culture of some teams is if I want to get ahead, you don’t. You’re saying we need to ditch that completely, right?
- A lot of people are working from home and maybe will stay there, does that change in the virtual world this type of approach to leadership?
- If I’m a leader listening, how do I get things started letting people know this is the new order?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
How to see the difference in leadership that is based on co-creation vs control or authority.
What the different outcomes are for leadership with co-creation vs control.
How leadership might be effected with remote teams
How to enlist people to better co-create within your own team
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Keith Ferrazzi:
- Learn more about Leading without Authority
- Join a free webinar 9 Things Leaders Miss Transitioning to Remote Teams
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto. Everyone loves payday, but loving a payroll provider? That’s a little weird. Still, small businesses across the country love running payroll with Gusto.
Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.