In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Mike Michalowicz. Mike is a speaker and bestselling author, the creator of Profit First – which is used by hundreds of thousands of companies across the globe to drive profit. And he’s got a new book today called – Get Different: Marketing That Can’t Be Ignored!
Many business owners are frustrated because they feel invisible in a crowded marketplace. They know they are better than their competitors, but when they focus on that fact, they get little in return. That’s because, to customers, better is not actually better. Different is better. And those who market differently, win.
In this episode, I talk with Mike about his new marketing book, Get Different, where he offers a proven, method to position your business, service, or brand to get noticed, attract the best prospects, and convert those opportunities into sales.
Questions I ask Mike Michalowicz:
- [2:52] Do all of your books tie together?
- [4:57] Why’d you write this book?
- [6:19] Can you describe the research that led you to some of the conclusions in this book?
- [9:44] It’s always fun for consultants and authors to come up with acronyms for things – can you unpack and apply the D.A.D. acronym from your book?
- [14:55] What’s the filter for different that matters?
- [18:53] Can you tell people all about what you’ve got prepared for them if they get a copy of Get Different?
More About Mike Michalowicz:
- Get Different: Marketing That Can’t Be Ignored!
- More info about Get Different and the free resources
More About Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.