In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Brant Menswar, one of the country’s top motivational speakers, a critically acclaimed author, award-winning musician, podcast host, and the CEO and founder of Rock Star Impact, a boutique agency that teaches people and organizations how to cultivate values-based leadership.
His work has influenced the culture of some of the world’s leading organizations. Passionate, engaging and transformational, Brant encourages audiences to move forward with deliberate intention. His interactive and entertaining techniques of defining what matters most compel audiences to dive deeper into their lives, identify their Black Sheep Values and speak their life-changing power into existence.
Brant Menswar is the author of Black Sheep – Unleash the Extraordinary Awe-Inspiring Undiscovered You
Questions I ask Brant Menswar:
- You believe we’ve been lied to in terms of purpose. What does that mean?
- Are you putting more accountability on us?
- Are most people winging it?
- Why Black Sheep?
- How do you discover what your personal core values are?
- Is it okay to wish you were something more?
- What’s it mean to take care of other people’s sheep?
- How do I make my core values appear when I need them?
- What is Cannonball Kids?
More about Brant Menswar:
- To find your black sheep FindYourBlackSheep.com
- For more about Brant Menswar
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.