How to Have a Successful Consulting Practice During Uncertainty written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Michael Zipursky, the CEO of Consulting Success. He’s advised organizations like Financial Times, Dow Jones, RBC, Omron, Sumitomo and helped Panasonic launch new products into global markets, but more importantly, he’s helped over 370 consultants from around the world in over 50 industries add six and seven figures to their annual revenues. He is one of the world’s top authorities on growing a consulting business.
He is the author of 5 books including Profitable Relations: How to Dramatically Increase Your Profits By Giving Customers What They Really Want, the Consulting Success System: How to Become a Successful Consultant, and the Masters of Consulting Interviews. His latest book Act Now: How successful consultants thrive during chaos and uncertainty is on amazon, audible, and kindle.
Questions I ask Michael Zipursky:
- What are you telling people now who want to start a business, because the environment of going out and networking has gotten a little tougher?
- How do you not fall into the herd of people who are doing it? How do you stand out now?
- Have you seen an upheaval in fees, have you seen a real downward pressure on fees?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Where the opportunity of work is during these times
- Tactics in the marketing world that have come out of this uncertainty that will stick
- Key elements of building a platform for your business
More about Michael Zipursky:
- To connect with Michael on LinkedIN
- For a free copy of Act Now: How successful consultants thrive during chaos and uncertainty
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
Want to learn more? Head to Klaviyo.com/ducttape to schedule a demo.