My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Laura Vanderkam. She is the author of several time-management and productivity books, including the one we discuss in this interview, Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done.
Vanderkam is the author of several other time-management and productivity books, including I Know How She Does It, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, and 168 Hours.
Her work has appeared in publications including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune. She is also the co-host, with Sarah Hart-Unger, of the podcast Best of Both Worlds.
Questions I ask Laura Vanderkam:
- What are some of the biggest time-drain patterns?
- Is there a place for procrastination?
- How much does multitasking cost us?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why there is so much stress around getting a lot done
- Why people are more productive during some times of the day compared to others
- Whether or not you should track your time
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Laura Vanderkam:
- Learn more about Laura Vanderkam.
- Listen to the Best of Both Worlds podcast.
- Read Off the Clock.
- Follow on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Follow on Instagram.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto! Payroll and benefits are hard. Especially when you’re a small business. Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.