The Importance of Credibility in Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Sharon Vinderine
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Sharon Vinderine, the founder of Parent Tested Parent Approved.
When Sharon Vinderine tried to launch a new baby product, she found that there’s nothing stronger than word of mouth when it comes to marketing to parents. Since founding the Toronto-based company over a decade ago, Sharon has become an in-demand guest on some of the most top-rated programs in North America, and the PTPA Seal of Approval is one of the top three most recognized awards in the U.S.
Questions I ask Sharon Vinderine:
- How did the idea for PTPA start?
- Was there a model you followed?
- What is the process of receiving the Seal of Approval?
- What has been the biggest contributor to your success as an entrepreneur?
- How does your company make an impact on society?
- How have you stayed ahead of your business over the last 13 years as the market has changed?
- Started with kids and baby products, where are you today?
- Are companies coming to you for a new product or is it more for rebranding?
- What are some of the best lessons you’ve in your time in business that have made a real difference for you?
More about Sharon Vinderine:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto.
Look paydays are great. Running payroll, calculating taxes, deductions, compliance that’s not easy. Unless you have Gusto! Gusto is simple online payroll and benefits build just for small business. Because you are a listener of this show you get 3 months free once you run your first payroll.
To learn more, go to Gusto.com/tape