The Evolving Significance of SEO in Marketing Today written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is sponsored by ahrefs – one of my go-to SEO tools – enter to win a full year of ahrefs service ($2,000 value) by subscribing to the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
I’ve said it a number times over the last few years – SEO is not going away, it’s simply evolving. I would suggest it has become mostly a strategic element today.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Dan Shure. Shure is an SEO consultant and founder of Evolving SEO. He and I discuss why search engine optimization is such an important part of marketing and growing your business today and why you need to think about it at a strategic level.
Shure has been helping organizations large and small conquer SEO problems since 2007. After doing SEO on the side (and becoming slightly obsessed with it), Evolving SEO was officially born in late 2010. Evolving SEO is a boutique, four-person SEO team located in the Central Massachusetts, Greater Boston area. They bring clarity to the world of SEO, so that their clients can be more successful online.
Questions I ask Dan Shure:
- How has SEO evolved over the last five years?
- How has Google changed over the past few years to provide a better user experience?
- What are the most important ranking factors?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why an integrated marketing strategy is key to SEO
- How to begin SEO for companies that are already established
- Why storytelling is so important for SEO
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Dan Shure:
- Learn more about Evolving SEO.
- Listen to Experts on the Wire podcast.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to the Evolving SEO YouTube Channel.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is sponsored by Ahrefs and I’m giving away a full year subscription to this awesome tool that helps you with search traffic, research your competitors, and monitor your niche. I use this tool every single day. One of my favorite ways to use it is to learn why competitors are ranking so high and what I need to do to outrank them. Click here to see how you can enter to win a full year of this tool ($2000 value). We’ll pick the winner on October 25th!
Powered by WPeMatico