Using Your Personality and Authentic Self to Build a Platform written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Chris Ducker
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Chris Ducker. He is a serial entrepreneur and keynote speaker who has been on this show before when we talked about his bestselling book Virtual Freedom. He is also the host of the Youpreneur podcast and creator of the Youpreneur community and movement. He and I discuss his new book Rise of the Youpreneur.
A proud Brit, Ducker is known for hosting energetic live events and has founded several businesses, which combined house over 450 full-time employees. He has been featured in Entrepreneur countless times, as well as in Forbes, Inc.com, Business Insider, the Huffington Post and has graced the covers of Empowered Entrepreneur and Foundr magazines.
Questions I ask Chris Ducker:
- Why people working in any type of business need to focus on their personal brand
- Why is email still one of the most valuable tools for businesses?
- What is the Youpreneur community all about?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you need to embrace your uniqueness
- How to find customers who like doing business with you because of you
- How to wow the customer to a point that they’ll want to refer you
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Chris Ducker:
- Learn more about Chris Ducker.
- Learn more about Youpreneur.
- Buy Rise of the Youpreneur.
- Access the email marketing funnel infographic.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Subscribe to YouTube channel.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!