Creating Promotional Products That Make an Impact written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Mark Graham & Bobby Lehew
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew of commonsku.
Graham is commonsku’s president and Chief Brand Officer and Lehew is Chief Content Officer of the company that creates software for the promotional products industry.
Promotional products are one of those marketing channels that’s gotten a bad rap over the years. We’ve all seen the office closets full of tchotchkes, but just because there are bad promotional products out there doesn’t mean the whole channel should be abandoned.
Graham and Lehew talk about the importance of focusing on the intent behind the item. When you can hone in on what the item represents and why it matters to your prospects or customers, you can unlock the ability to create products that build powerful connections with your audience.
Questions I ask Mark Graham & Bobby Lehew:
- How have you seen promotional products become a substantial and important marketing channel?
- What do businesses do about marketing during a period of disruption and crisis?
- Can you share some examples of brands who have successfully leveraged promotional products?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How a tote bag can become iconic.
- How to create promotional products that serve a larger purpose.
- Why you should continue to invest in marketing and promotional products even during times of disruption.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Mark Graham & Bobby Lehew:
- Learn more about commonsku
- Listen to the skucast podcast (and catch me on episode 138!)
- Connect with Mark Graham on LinkedIn
- Connect with Bobby Lehew on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.