Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with Anik Singal. He is the founder of Lurn.com, a speaker, author, and expert in digital business and marketing.
Singal is passionate about helping fellow entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and achieve their biggest goals. That’s why he created Lurn.com, a platform filled with tools, trainings, and resources for entrepreneurs of all stripes. Over the years, he’s taught his methods to over 250,000 students around the world.
While his expertise is broad, today he stops by the podcast to discuss his 5-step copywriting formula. We all struggle to create compelling messaging that doesn’t feel forced or “salesy.” Using Singal’s formula, you can talk to your prospects on a more personal level, whether that’s in the form of copy on your website, in an ad, or in a one-to-one sales discussion about your product or service.
Questions I ask Anik Singal:
- What are the psychological aspects that go into persuading someone with marketing copy?
- What is the purpose of content?
- How does the transition work?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the concept of interactive marketing is, and why it matters.
- Why it’s okay to make mistakes in digital marketing.
- Why the pitch is never about getting the sale (and what it’s really about).
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Anik Singal:
- Learn more about Anik Singal
- Check out The Fighting Entrepreneur Podcast
- Learn more about Lurn.com
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.