How To Get More Done By Doing Less written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Mike Michalowicz
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Mike Michalowicz. Mike is the author of ‘Get Different’, ‘Fix This Next’, ‘Clockwork’, ‘Profit First’, ‘The Pumpkin Plan’ and ‘The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur’. His books have been translated into 10 languages. Mike is also the founder of Profit First Professionals. The Profit First Professional organization is designed to support accountants, bookkeepers, and other financial professionals to substantially differentiate themselves in the market.
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you started your company so you could be your own boss, make the money you deserve, and live life on your own terms. But the reality is, you’re bogged down in the daily grind, constantly putting out fires, answering an endless stream of questions, and continually hunting for cash.
In this episode, I talk with entrepreneurship expert Mike Michalowicz about his latest book, Clockwork, Revised & Expanded, where he shares his improved step-by-step method for getting more done by doing less – making it easier than ever to have your business run itself.
Questions I ask Mike Michalowicz:
- [1:51] If I’m that person who already owns this book, why I should go out and buy another copy?
- [4:38] What’s been a big aha moment for you when it comes to the way you think about your business?
- [10:04] What’s hard for you now that maybe didn’t use to be?
- [12:18] What’s been your inspiration in terms of the development of your own time management?
- [15:55] A big concept in your book you talk about is the 4 D’s: Doing, Deciding, Delegating, and Designing, and you’ve added a 5th now: Downtime. Can you unpack the 5 D’s now?
- [20:08] How do you get the right balance when trying to implement this concept?
- [21:39] Would you say clockwork, particularly for people out there who are familiar with the principles of EOS, would you say they work pretty well together?
- [22:56] Where can people find out more about this book, catch up on any of the books that you’re working on, and all of the various programs that you have?
More About Mike Michalowicz:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network and SEMRush.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Everybody’s online, but are they finding your website? Grab the online spotlight and your customers’ attention with Semrush. From Content and SEO to ads and social media, Semrush is your one-stop shop for online marketing. Build, manage, and measure campaigns —across all channels — faster and easier. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get seen. Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.